VCS Research offers independent advisory and consultancy services; training programs, workshops, seminars, and mentorship (by itself or in collaborations with partner organizations):
- Advisory, Economics and Political Affairs
- Educational Leadership and Management
- Online Education and Blended Learning
- Intensive Training on Diplomatic Protocol
- Leadership and Governance Workshop
- Capacity-Building Programs for individuals and for organizations
- Research Supervision (Master and PhD Candidates)
- Public Speaking and Effective Communications
- Web Design and Development
We provide free and customized skills development training and workshops to foreign missions from least developing states, schools, organizations, and small businesses.
On web design and development, we provide online presence to organizations and small businesses with full support (web domain registration, web hosting, web design and maintenance).
YOUTH LEADERSHIP INITIATIVE: VCS Research will soon launch its YOUTH LEADERSHIP INITIATIVE Project in East Africa. The initiative is to prepare talented young men and women for leadership roles.
A "Skills Training To Work" progam will be provided to individuals, providing them "soft skills" set training as part of our workforce development program.
An executive level "Entrepreneurship Program" will prepare young men and women to become business executives and leaders.
An "Intensive English Language Training" program will provide intensive training to individuals taking up the TOEFL or IELTS examinations for international scholarships.
Lead Consultant and Trainor: Vince C. Sinining, PhD
For inquiry, email firstname.lastname@example.org